Celebrating our one-year anniversary with the launch of 365 #MSLifeHacks.read more
Spending time with your sweetheart doesn’t require an over-the-top date night. In fact, little touches here and there can really add to an amorous atmosphere—and what would 365 Days of #MSLifeHacks be without a few pieces of romantic flair thrown in? We’ve gathered some of our favourite tips to have fun living (and loving!), like you.
1. Headed to the grocery store to purchase ingredients for your romantic night in? Before you leave your house, try taking a picture of your refrigerator or pantry so you can remember what you already have at home. Remember to bring along your carabineer to help you lug those groceries from the register to the kitchen.
2. Set the mood. Use clear string lights along the floor to help light the way and create a whimsical, romantic space.
3. Ambiance doesn’t stop there! The warm glow of a candlelit dinner is timelessly romantic. Use the end of a piece of dry spaghetti to help light candles.
4. Planning on getting a little dolled-up? At the end of the evening, try this quick fix for removing eye make-up. Less time in the bathroom means more time cozied up with your partner.
5. A little bubbly, anyone? Add a festive touch with a fresh strawberry slice in each glass.
6. Go ahead, treat yourself to something sweet. These easy, healthy lemon popsicles are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and keep you cool as warmer weather approaches. Before juicing the lemons give them a quick zap in the microwave for easier squeezing! And be sure to set a reminder on your phone to prep these early in the day, as they need a few hours to get nice and frozen.
What other quick tips do you have for date night? Share your ideas with us on our Facebook page using #MSLifeHacks.